Digital signage has become one of the most popular forms of advertising. It has already outperformed traditional offline marketing strategies. Both big and small businesses must focus their marketing efforts towards the advertising abilities of digital signage, especially in our digital era.
We interact with digital advertising every single day, without even noticing it. Whether it's a digital menu board that tingles your taste buds or an online campaign that convinces you to buy that laptop you’ve been eyeing for months.
What is Digital Signage?
It's a variety of different electronic displays like highway billboards and the digital posters in shopping centres that displays products, services, and brands in an eye-catching way.
Top 3 Benefits of using digital signage:
- Digital signage grabs customers attention
- Easy & quick to update your content
- Creates a multi-media marketing platform
Our digital signage solutions come in a variety of sizes with different hardware options so that it's applicable to a large number of applications/industries: Hospitality - digital menu boards, welcome/introduction screens and self-service ordering, transportation - arrival/departure information boards and ticket ordering, entertainment - upcoming events/movies displays just to name a few.
Introducing Our Digital Signage Range
Our LCD screen recommendations:
Our embedded PC recommendation:
R 5,416.50 incl VAT
- Palm-size PC, quiet operation with Fanless Design
- Energy Efficient for power saving
- Intel Celeron N4100, 4 Core Processor with 4GB Ram & 64GB eMMC storage installed
- Windows 10 Pro 64bit installed and activated
- 3 x USB 3.1 Type A, 1 x USB 3.1 Type C, 2 x USB 2.0 connections
- 1 x HDMI, 1 x VGA ports providing 4K Visuals
- Easy to upgrade your RAM and Hard Drive
- Supports WIFI & Bluetooth