SONOFF T2US US Plug WiFi\RF433 Touch Panel Switch - White 1 Gang
Terms and Conditions
Shipping: 2 - 5 days (Includes processing)
Assembly (if applicable): Additional 2 - 4 days
Switches Require a Neutral Wire and 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi/Internet (Switches will stop working without Internet)
All switches can be controlled remotely using your phone, and devices connected with switches can work independently. Works with Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant which let you turn on or off your appliances with a voice command, perfect for those need to handle much housework simultaneously.
Features sensitive touch buttons that are attached on the simple and stylish switches to ensure a modern and nice decoration on any wall surface. A touch screen for easier control. If your monthly electricity bill is overwhelmed by power-hungry appliances, then the time schedule is a good choice. Set a time for the switches will help you turn them off automatically. Tailor smart scene for your appliances. simply set an event to happen to trigger one SONOFF device or groups of devices with a tap on your phone.
Compatible with IFTTT function, the switches can communicate with a slew of devices and services, to trigger them on or off. There are several complicated steps when we start to access a smart home, to pair, enter account and password, name and so on. The share control provides you a quick way to allow you and your family to control devices together. You are not sure whether turning off the light's when leaving home, just take your phone out and open the eWeLink app to check the real-time device status
Installation instructions and troubleshooting:
- Hold a gang button down for 7 seconds, will hear a single beep then a double beep... Wifi button will follow a sequence of flash, flash, pause. Then hold the button down for an additional 7 seconds (Also a beep then a double beep) Wi-Fi flash sequence will be continuous flashing.
- There are to options with the app when adding “+” quick pairing mode or at the bottom Compatible Pairing Mode, if the quick pairing doesn’t work then try Compatible Pairing Mode.
- If the device isn’t adding, I would suggest trying another phone, it does happen that some phones due to applications or setting will not allow adding, trying a 2nd phone one the same ewelink profile almost always works.
- If the device adds but is offline, this can be due to problems in adding so trying an additional time or if it was added with quick pairing try Compatible Pairing Mode.
- The other options for offline devices can be router settings or just too many devices connected to your router, to confirm this create a hotspot on another phone and connect the device through the hotspot if it adds online, try connecting to an extender or phone your ISP to help troubleshoot the issue further.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.